If you have an existing Boiler Equipment Certification, you can find it under My Records on the Seattle Services Portal. If you know the inspection agency, type the name into the main search box on the portal home page.
Use the instructions below to do a general search for boiler or pressure vessels.
- Go to the Seattle Services Portal
- Under Find Existing, click on Licenses & Equipment
- Under Record Type, click on the blue down arrow and select Boiler Equipment Certification
- You can search by create date, record status, street name, or address range on a street
- Click Search
- Find the boiler or pressure vessel in the results list and click on the hyperlinked Record Number to more detail