- Under Member List: If completing as an individual, this section is not required.
- If completing as an organization, list all members including yourself (if you are a member) by clicking “Add A Row.”
Add First Name, Last Name and Email Address and click “Submit.”
- Once Members are added, click “Continue Application.”
- The member(s) listed will receive an email to verify their identity; this is called operator member validation. Members will need their verification number and verification key provided in an email from the City of Seattle. Note: Bed-and-breakfast members will not be required to answer questions about the member’s spouse/state registered domestic partner.
- On the Bed-and-breakfast Rental Operator License Application page, review each section. If there are errors, click the “Edit” button to correct the errors.
- Once application is complete check the box to agree to the above certification, then click “Continue Application.”
- Application is submitted. Note: The application is not complete, and additional action is still required. All members are required to complete their validations within 60 days. Once all are validated, the applicant will receive an email with notification that the application is available to have units added.