If your application was rejected due to a vehicle registration error, please double check the information provided and re-enter the correct information. You will have three attempts to submit an application. After the third attempt, your account will be temporarily locked. For help with unlocking your account and application processing please contact Customer Service at 206-386-1267.
Articles in this section
- Why am I missing records or no records are listed on My Records Page?
- What should I do about a failed VSID (Vehicle Safety Inspection Database) inspection?
- What do I do about a failed vehicle registration?
- What do I do about a failed Driver’s License validation?
- Where do I find my customer number?
- Where do I find my Seattle business license number?
- What should I do if I get a message about an “outstanding obligation” on my business license?