- Go to the Seattle Services Portal and click Login
- Click on Register for an Account
- Read and Accept the general disclaimer and click Continue Registration
- Fill out your account information
- Click Add New to add a contact, fill out your contact information, and click Continue
- Click Continue again
- Click Continue Registration
- You will be sent an email to activate your Seattle Services Portal Account
- Find the email from the Seattle Services Portal in the account you used as the contact account and click the link to activate your account.
If you don’t see an email soon after submitting your registration, check your junk folders.
- Follow the directions to log in
If you still need help, contact Seattle Services Help for assistance.