Seattle Services Portal
If you're having technical difficulties, contact our Seattle Services Portal Support Team at SeattleServices_ITHelp@seattle.gov.
If you have questions about adding additional people to your account, read our How to Add a Delegate to Your Account article.
- Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
- Seattle Department of Transportation
- Seattle Public Utilities
- Short-Term Rentals
- Taxi and For-Hire Industry
- Building Tune-Ups
Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
- For permit process questions: (206) 684-8850
- For building permit or land use questions, send us a question through email or chat
- For OTC/plans routing questions (boiler, conveyance, electrical, furnace, mechanical, refrigeration, fire alarm and fire sprinkler: Send us a question through email or chat
- For building permit coaching (construction, demolition and grading): Send us a question through email or chat
- For trade licensing questions: (206) 684-5174
- For help adding or managing contacts on your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request pre-submittal conferences: email@example.com
- For code compliance complaints: (206) 615-0808
- For rental registration questions: (206) 684-4110
- Send us a RRIO Question
- For fee payment issues: (206) 386-9780
Seattle Department of Transportation
- For questions about restricted parking zone (RPZ) permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about truck permits or other parking-related permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email email@example.com.
- To get help with registering for an account or adding contacts to your account, email SeattleServices_ITHelp@seattle.gov.
- For questions related to street use permits, call (206) 684-5253 or email SDOTPermits@Seattle.gov.
Seattle Public Utilities
- For questions about water availability, water availability certificates (WACs) or SPU system improvements, email SPUWaterAvailability@seattle.gov or call (206) 684-3333.
- For general assistance and questions about water utility services, email SPU_DSO@seattle.gov or call (206) 684-3333.
- Visit our Construction Resources site for additional information.
- For questions about short-term rental operator license, short-term rental platform license or bed-and-breakfast operator license, call (206) 386-1267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To file a short-term rental complaint regarding noise, parking and garbage call (206) 684-CITY (2489) or fill out a service request form at Customer Service Bureau.
Taxi and For-Hire Industry
- For questions about Taxi Medallions or Dispatch Organizations, please call 206-386-1267 or email email@example.com.
- For questions about For-Hire Driver’s Licenses call 206-263-1982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To file a Taxi or For-Hire complaint:
- If you have questions related to Building Tune-Ups (an energy efficiency program for non-residential buildings), contact the Help Desk at BuildingTuneUps@Seattle.gov or (206) 727-8863 (TUNE).
- Get details about the program at www.seattle.gov/buildingtuneups.