If you have questions about your application or have run into a problem with the portal, please read our Issues and Resolutions for SDCI's Permitting System article. There you will find answers to the most common questions regarding the portal.
If you still need help with the Seattle Services Portal or your application, below are some additional support contacts.
Seattle Services Portal
If you're having technical difficulties, contact our Seattle Services Portal Support Team.
Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
- For permit process questions: (206) 684-8850
- For help adding contacts to your account: (206) 684-8850
- For code compliance complaints: (206) 615-0808
- For rental registration questions: (206) 684-4110
- Send us a RRIO Question
- For trade licensing questions: (206) 684-5174
- For fee payment issues: (206) 386-9780
Seattle Department of Transportation
- For questions about restricted parking zone (RPZ) permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about truck permits or other parking-related permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email email@example.com.
- To get help with registering for an account or adding contacts to your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.