If you have questions about using the Seattle Services Portal, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you still need help with the Seattle Services Portal or your application, below are some additional support contacts.
Seattle Services Portal
If you're having technical difficulties, contact our Seattle Services Portal Support Team at SeattleServices_ITHelp@seattle.gov.
If you have questions about adding additional people to your account, read our How to Add a Delegate to Your Account article.
Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
- For permit process questions: (206) 684-8850
- For furnace permits (single-family/duplex mechanical permits): sci_OTCpermits@seattle.gov
- For mechanical plan review permits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For trade licensing questions: (206) 684-5174
- For help adding or managing contacts on your application: email@example.com
- To request pre-submittal conferences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For code compliance complaints: (206) 615-0808
- For rental registration questions: (206) 684-4110
- Send us a RRIO Question
- For fee payment issues: (206) 386-9780
Seattle Department of Transportation
- For questions about restricted parking zone (RPZ) permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email email@example.com.
- For questions about truck permits or other parking-related permits, call (206) 684-5086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To get help with registering for an account or adding contacts to your account, email email@example.com.
- For questions related to street use permits, call (206) 684-5253 or email SDOTPermits@Seattle.gov.
- For questions about short-term rental operator license, short-term rental platform license or bed-and-breakfast operator license, call (206) 386-1267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To file a short-term rental complaint regarding noise, parking and garbage call (206) 684-CITY (2489) or fill out a service request form at Customer Service Bureau.
- If you have questions related to Building Tune-Ups (an energy efficiency program for non-residential buildings), contact the Help Desk at BuildingTuneUps@Seattle.gov or (206) 727-8863 (TUNE).
- Get details about the program at www.seattle.gov/buildingtuneups.