Operator member validations are required for members that are listed on a bed-and-breakfast operator license application. All member validations and related person validations must be complete for units to be added to the application.
You will receive an email. This email contains two codes; you will need these codes to complete the validation.
Follow the link in the email to the Seattle Services Portal. If you have an account already, log in. If not, you would need to create one in the Seattle Services Portal. For assistance please click How to Create a New Account.
After logging in, from the homepage find the Create New section, and select “Licenses – Short Term Rentals.”
- A new page loads, it will prompt you to select a record type. Select “Operator Member Validation” and click the “Continue Application” button.
- Choose the “Select from Account” button.
The contact should be the member of the organization. If the correct contact is not in your account, please click on Account Management.
If there is only one contact in your account, then that contact will be automatically selected and added to the related person validation. Green text indicating the contact is added successfully displays. Click the “Continue Application” button.
- If more than one contact is in your account, a new window will open and offer options. Select the radio button to the left of the contact you wish to select, and then click the “Continue” button.
Green text indicating the contact is added successfully displays. Click the “Continue Application” button.
- Enter the first number listed in the email in the field provided.
- After you enter the first number, the second field becomes available and another question. Enter the second number from the email in the newly available field.
- Review the information entered to confirm it is correct. If changes are needed, click the edit button in the section that needs changing. Click the “Edit” button.
- Once you have reviewed the details and confirmed the information is correct, check the box at the bottom of the page, then click the “Continue Application” button.
- The thank you page loads and indicates you have completed all of the required information.