The Street Use Inspection Details report provides a summary of all scheduled and completed inspections on a record. The summary displays the following information for each inspection:
- Date: The target date for a scheduled inspection or the actual completed date
- Inspection Type: The type of inspection
- Inspector: The inspector assigned to the inspection
- Inspection Request Comments: The request comment submitted via the Seattle Services Portal when requesting an optional inspection, if any
- Inspection Result Comments: For completed inspections only, the inspection comment provided by your inspector, if any
The instructions below provide the steps to run the Street Use Inspection Details report for a record:
- Find the record that you want.
- If you know your record number, click on Search All Records on the Seattle Services Portal homepage and search for your record on the page that displays.
- Or, if you are logged in, click on My Records to see a list of your records.
TIP: Field pre-populates with your record number if you open the report from within your record.
TIP: If there are no inspections for this record, the report sections will be empty. If you expect to see inspections and none are displayed, double check that the record number is correct.