You may also be interested in reading What Does My Complaint Status Mean?
- Go to the Seattle Services Portal
- Under Find Existing, click on Complaints – Building & Property
- Under Record Type, click on the blue down arrow and select Code Compliance Complaint
- You can search by create date, record status, street name, or address range on a street
- Click Search
- When you get the results list, find the complaint you’re interested in and click on the hyperlinked Record Number to more detail
- To find out whether the compliant generated a notice of violation or a citation, click on Related Records