- Go to the Seattle Services Portal
- Choose Rental Registrations from the dropdown under “Narrow your search by category” to get to the Find Rental Registrations page
- Enter the property address in the Search fields.
- Click Search
- You should see your results. If there is more than one match, click the desired record. 001 – indicates a registration record and 004- indicates an inspection record. Click on the link below "Record Number" for more details.
- Click on the links listed below Record Info to see more detail.
- Expand the Record Details section by clicking on the “+” button to the left of the information
PLEASE NOTE: The property you are searching for may be listed under more than one address.
If you have entered the correct address and your search returns with a blue information box that says, “Your search returned no results,” this means that the property is not registered as a rental in the City of Seattle. If you believe the property is registered and you have gotten this message in error, you may call us at (206) 684-4110 for further information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.