- LOGIN or CREATE an account in the Seattle Services Portal. For assistance creating an account please see How to Create a New Account
- SELECT: Licenses – Short Term Rentals
- SELECT: Platform License Application
- CLICK: Select from Account
- CLICK: Continue Application
- ANSWER: The following information: OFFICE LOCATION INFORMATION and SEATTLE OFFICE ADDRESS -if applicable
- ENTER: Your City Business License/Customer Number
CLICK: Outside the field or press tab and then Click on Continue Application
The City Business License details will populate
- REVIEW: the information on the page
If information needs to be changed, CLICK: Edit
CLICK: the checkbox to agree to confirm your compliance with City of Seattle requirements
CLICK: Continue Application
After you click Continue Application, there are several processes happening behind the scenes. Please be patient while the page loads.
- A Thank You page loads
What did I submit?
You submitted your application information – you still need to submit your reports. See Platform Reporting for how submit a platform report.