After submitting a Building Tune-Up in the Seattle Services Portal, the record gets reviewed for completeness and accurateness. Sometimes, the reviewer will find that a required document is missing or that a particular response needs clarification. In these cases where edits are needed, the reviewer will mark the record so that the submitter receives an “Additional Information Requested” email. Follow these steps to respond to the request. Without doing so, your building will remain out of compliance and subject to fines.
After receiving an “Additional Information Requested” email, follow the below steps to create an "Amendment".
- Log into the Seattle Services Portal, click the My Records tab in the menu bar at the top of the page, then click Building Tune-Ups to display all of your records.
- Click on the relevant Building Tune-Up record that needs editing, then the “Processing Status” link. Expand the selection by clicking the carrot and then the “+”. If your reviewer provided specific instructions for you, they will be here.
- Return to My Records. Find the relevant Building Tune-Up record again, but this time, click the “Make Changes” link in the Action column.
- After reading the instructions, click the Continue Application button. This will take you to the first page that has at least one field that needs editing/clarification by you. During the review process, the reviewer marked the field(s) that need(s) your attention. Only the page(s) that contain these fields will be displayed. Provide the requested edits for the field(s) that have notes written by the reviewer in the “OSE Review Comment” boxes. This will tell you which field(s) need(s) editing and what those specific edits are. All other fields on that page will be read-only.
- Once you’ve completed all edits to the applicable field(s) on that page, click the Continue Application button to proceed to other pages that also need your attention.
- After making all edits, you will see the Review page, please look over all information you input. If anything is not correct, click the Edit button next to the relevant section. Once you've verified that everything is correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box certifying everything is true and correct. Finally click the Continue Application button to submit your Amendment which now contains the updated information. You will receive an email confirmation and be taken to a confirmation page containing the record number of the Amendment you submitted.