- Login to your Seattle Services Portal account.
- On the home page, click My Records
- Locate your 002-private inspector registration number.
Note: Use the filters to refine your search and narrow your results. If necessary, use the next page or page number tool at the bottom of the page to locate your record.
- Click the Renew Application button begin the renewal process.
- On the next page, verify your contact information and then click Continue Application
Note: If your contact information is incorrect or needs to be updated, you can do so by clicking on the Account Management link on the top right-hand corner which will update your contact information across all your records.
- Verify and fill in the renewal details and the credential if it has changed
- Check the checkbox at the bottom before clicking Continue Application
- Upload your credential documentation by clicking Select
- Click Select again and find your credential documentation to upload
- Confirm your document is 100 percent uploaded and then click Done
- Select Credential Documentation from the Type dropdown menu and click Save
- Click Continue Application
- Review the information you submitted then click Continue Application to proceed to the checkout process to pay the RRIO private inspection registration/renewal fee of $250.00
- Click Checkout
- Click Checkout again
- Enter your credit card information and then click Submit Payment. After payment is received, the renewal process is complete and you will see a confirmation that we have received your information