- Go to the Seattle Services Portal
- Under Find Existing, click on Permits – Trade, Construction & Land Use
- Under Record Type, click on the blue down arrow and select Billboard Registration
- You can search by create date, record status, street name, or address range on a street
Most of Seattle’s billboards were registered a long time ago. If you’re searching by create date, you may need to go back to the mid-1980s.
You cannot search by registration number. If you have the new Record Number, you can search using it.
- Click Search
- Find your billboard and click on the hyperlinked Record Number to get details about the billboard
- To see an image of the billboard, click on Attachments