- Visit the Seattle Services Portal and Login to your account
- Locate your records using one of the following methods: :
- Enter you record number in the search box and click the Search icon
- On the right side of the page under Find Existing, click Permits - Trade, Construction & Land Use
- On the Find Trade, Construction & Land Use Permits page, check the Search My Records Only box and click Search
NOTE: If you are not logged in you will not see this option.
- You will now see all your construction and land use permits
- Click the blue link to view the Permit you wish to attach a file to.
- Alternatively, enter the Record Number and click Search; you don't need to include the suffix (-CN, -PH, -00X)
If you get a notice that your search returned no results, make sure you are search all your records by leaving the From date empty.
- On the record detail page click the Attachments link
- Click the Select button to begin uploading additional files and documentation.
- A File Upload box will open
- Click Select
- Navigate to the file you wish to upload and click Open
- When you are finished selecting all your required documents click done
- Select the Type of file or documentation you are uploading from the Type drop-down menu, either Special Inspection Field Report or Special Inspection Final Report, for each file
- Give your document a short description and click Save
- You will see a confirmation of a successful upload confirmation at the top of the screen and your documents associated with the project listed below