You can find your existing Boiler Equipment Certification by:
- Looking under My Records on the Seattle Services Portal
- Clicking the “Pay fees on a record" link on the home page and entering a record number to start the check out process. You can use this feature whether you are logged in or not.
Use the instructions below to do a general search for boiler or pressure vessels.
- Go to the Seattle Services Portal
- Under Find Existing, choose Licenses – Trade & Equipment from the dropdown under “Narrow your search by category"
- Under Record Type, click on the Blue Down Arrow and select Boiler Equipment Certification
- To refine your search, use the create date, record status, street name, or address range on a street fields
- Click Search
- Click the hyperlinked blue Record Number for the equipment certification you want to view
- Review the status of your permit and click Fees under Payments to see any fees due
- Click Pay Fees Due to review the application fees
- Click Checkout to go to the payment screen
- Follow the payment screen directions
- You’ll receive a green Thank You page when you have successfully paid your fees
- You can now print and save your receipt