This article explains what the orange banner means on your application or permit.
When a condition is active, an orange banner appears on your record. The banner shows the number of outstanding required documents or conditions. A tab Required Documents & Conditions also appears.
When you click View All on the banner or select the tab, a list is displayed. The list is grouped into one or two sections depending on what applies to your permit. The most common section is Required Documents, also referred to as Conditions of Approval. The second section is Conditions, which displays HUB coordination comments or pending withdrawal requests, if applicable.
This article is divided into two sections:
A required document is also described as a Condition of Approval. These documents are usually required to complete the review of your application but sometimes may not be required until later, just before issuance. The list of required documents may change as your application is reviewed, depending on the details of the permit request.
- You can see which documents have been Received and which ones are still needed (Pending or Update Required).
- The comment tells you when in the application process the document is required and/or contains specific instructions from your reviewer. If the Condition of Approval shows the document is due during Issuance Prep, you are not required to provide the document until just prior to Issuance unless your reviewer specifically asks for the document earlier in the review process.
When documents are required, you will receive an email notification that additional information or corrections are required. Additionally, the Status of your application changes. To find the status of your record, refer to How to Find the Status of a Record.
- When your application status is Additional Info Requested, refer to How to Respond to Additional Information Requests from Street Use for how to resolve this status.
- When your application status is Awaiting Corrections, refer to How to Respond to Street Use Corrections for how to resolve this status.
- When your application status is Awaiting Documents (SIP only), refer to How to Provide Documents to Begin the Next Phase Review for Your SIP.
The Conditions section only appears when there is an active Condition. A Condition is like an alert or notification. The most common Condition relates to HUB coordination when your work is in a HUB area. The coordination requirements from your HUB coordinator display as a Condition. A second type of Condition appears when a withdrawal for the application or permit has been requested. The pending withdrawal request displays in this section until it is actioned by SDOT staff.