Once you have completed all work on your Tree – Plant/Prune/Remove project, upload pictures of the completed work to satisfy the Proof of Completion requirement. This article describes how to submit the pictures.
- Login to Seattle Services Portal.
IMPORTANT: If you do not yet have a Seattle Services Portal account, you must register before proceeding.
- Click My Records tab.
- Click the blue Record Number associated with your completed project.
- Click the Attachments tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Select.
- Click Select in the File Upload window.
- Select your picture file and click Open. Note: The screen may appear different, depending on the browser you are using.
- Click Done on the File Upload window.
- Select Document Type of Proof of Completion.
- Enter Description of the document.
- Click Save.
- The process is now complete.
- The orange banner (shown in step 5 screenshot) is removed once the Proof of Completion requirement is met.
Article is closed for comments.