You may now submit online requests to purchase print copies of the most recent version of the Seattle construction code books and have them shipped to you by mail.
- Log in to your Seattle Services Portal
- Select Permits – Trade, Construction & Land Use from the Create New category
- Click on General Requests
- Select Publications Purchase Request
- Click Continue Application
- Select a Contact for this order by selecting one from your account, adding a new contact, or looking up an existing contact
- Confirm that your contact has been successfully added and then click Continue Application
- Enter any additional notes for your delivery in the Shipping Details field provided
(If you would like your request shipped to an address that is different from the address in your contact information or have additional instructions, please provide that information here.)
- To begin your code book selection, click Add a Row
- Select your desired items from the Code Book dropdown list
- Enter the number of copies you want in the Number Requested field and click Submit
- You may add additional code books to your order by clicking Add a Row
- You may edit your order by using the Edit/Delete Selected buttons at the bottom or by using the Actions button to the right of your Code Book selection
- When ready to check out, click Continue Application
- You may review your order details on the review page
- You may Edit any previous section on this page prior to completing your order
- If the order information is correct, click Continue Application
- You will reach a Thank You confirmation page and your request will be assigned a Record Number that you may track the status of your request
- You may also revisit your order request at any time by finding the Record Number under My Records
Note: Use the filters to refine your search and narrow your results. If necessary, use the next page or page number tool at the bottom of the page to locate your record if needed.
SDCI staff will assess the shipping fees for your order. When the total fees are ready, you will receive an email notification that your request status is now “Waiting for Payment” with instructions on how to pay online. When SDCI has received your payment, our staff will ship your order within 5 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact us at email@example.com.