You may need to submit materials for an SDCI permit application intake if we ask for corrections or if we request additional information. Use the Make Changes button to ensure your materials are seen and added to our queue for review by our staff.
You should only upload materials through the attachments page when we specifically tell you to use this page. (Electrical and Sign Plan Review permits are the exception to this rule; be sure to notify your reviewer.)
- Login to your Seattle Services Portal account
- Click My Records
- Click the Make Changes button
Note: Use the filters to refine your search and narrow your results. If necessary, use the next page or page number tool at the bottom of the page to locate your record.
- Select Upload Documents from the list of amendment types
If you do not see the Upload Documents option then we don't need additional documents at that time.
- Click the Continue Application button
- If you are prompted for Applicant information, either select From Account if you will be using your information, Add New to enter a new contact, or Look Up to find a contact in the system
- Click Continue Application after adding the contact
- When asked for the Purpose for adding a document, this answer defaults and cannot be changed; simply click Continue Application
- Add attachments by clicking the Select button
- Select the document from your files and click Open
- Once you see your file name displayed in the Upload Documents dialog box, click Done
- Select the attachment Type from the drop down menu and enter a Description
- Click Save
- Click Continue Application
- Review your information
- If you want to add additional documents, click Edit and follow the upload steps for each file
- Click Continue Application until you receive the Thank You screen