Do not follow these instructions if you are responding to a request to revise your SDCI electrical permit. Your information will not be seen by your reviewer. To revise your permit, follow the instructions in How to Revise an SDCI Electrical Permit.
If you need to submit additional information to support your SDCI electrical permit application, follow the steps below.
- Loginto the Seattle Services Portal
- Under the My Records tab, find your permit
- Click on the Record Number to open your permit
- On the Records Detail page, click the Attachments tab
- Click the Select button
- Select the document from your files and click Open
- Once you see your file name displayed in the Upload Documents dialog box, click Continue
- Select a file type from the Type drop-down menu
- Enter a Description for your document
- Click Save
- When you have successfully uploaded your documents, you will see them in the Attachments list and you will get a confirmation at the top of the screen