To do work in the right-of-way, or to make changes to an issued permit, please email us at [email protected]. Do not use these steps.
When we ask you for additional information regarding your Side Sewer Permit application, you need to submit it through the Make Changes button. Below are the steps on how to do this.
Note: You must complete the process all the way through to the screen that states “We received
your information.” Otherwise your response will not be received or responded to.
- Login to the Seattle Services Portal
- Click on My Records in the upper left of the screen
- Select the Side Sewer Permit you'd like to make a change to and click on Make Changes
- Select Upload Documents on the Make a Change page and then click Continue Application
- Click Select From Account to add your contact information and then click Continue Application
- You will be taken to the Upload Documents page
- Click Continue Application again
- Click Upload Documents
- The File Upload page will open; click Upload Documents again
- Select the document from your files and click Open
- Once you see your file name displayed in the Upload Documents dialog box, click Continue
- Add the document type and a description; click Continue Application
Click Continue Application again
- Click Continue Application on the Summary Page
- You'll know we have received your information when you see the Thank You page.