When you're submitting materials in response to our request for corrections, please use the Make Changes button that appears next to the record on the My Records page. Using the Make Changes button will ensure your materials are seen and put in the queue for review by SDCI staff.
- Login to your Seattle Services Portal account
- Click on My Records
- Locate your record and open it by clicking on the Record Number link
- Click on the Attachments tab to view documents generated by your reviewers
- In the Type column, look for documents called Correction Letter (for each individual reviewer’s comments) and Plan Set Consolidated Summary Report (for all comments linked to their entries in the plan set)
- Once you are ready to submit your corrected plans and responses, find the correct record from your list and click the Make Changes button
Note: Use the filters to refine your search and narrow your results. If necessary, use the next page or page number tool at the bottom of the page to locate your record.
- Select Upload Documents from the list of amendment types
If you do not see the Upload Documents option, the record is not at a point where corrections are required. The status of your record will indicate if corrections are required once we complete our reviews and you are able to submit your corrections.
- Click the Continue Application button
- If you are prompted for Applicant information, either select From Account if you will be using your information, Add New to enter a new contact, or Look Up to find a contact in the system
- Click Continue Application after adding the contact
- When asked for the Purpose for adding a document, this answer defaults and can not be changed; simply click Continue Application
- Add attachments by clicking the Select button
- Select the documents from your files and click Open
- Once you see your file name displayed in the Upload Documents dialog box, click Done
- Select the attachment Type from the drop down menu and enter a Description
If you had a Plan Set Consolidated Summary Report in your record Attachments section, you must upload both a Plan Set, which has the changes to the drawings made to respond to corrections, and a Correction Response Plan Set (for construction projects) or Correction Response Plan Set – Land Use (for MUP projects), which has the information about how you are responding to all of the correction items. If you did not have a Plan Set Consolidated Summary Report in your record Attachment section, you must upload individual Correction Response documents to explain for each reviewer how you addressed all correction items.
- Click Save
- Click Continue Application
- Review your information
- If you want to add additional documents, click Edit and follow the upload steps again
- Click Continue Application until you receive the Thank You screen