This article will tell you how to add the required contractor information to your SDCI record. You must submit this information before SDCI will issue your permit.
- Login at the Seattle Services Portal
- Type in your record number in the Search All Records box and click the Magnifying Glass
You can also go to your My Records list and locate the record from there
- Click on the Record Number to open the details page
- Click on the Make Changes button
You will not see the button and are not authorized to update the contractor information unless you are a contact on the record.
- Select Contractor Disclosure Form option and click Continue Application
- From the Drop-Down List, select who will be performing all the work
- If you select Licensed Contractor, enter the Contractor License Number in the field that gets displayed and then click Continue Application
A valid and active contractor number must be provided before you may click Continue Application
- If you select any option other than Licensed Contractor, check the box that gets displayed to indicate the work is exempt from needing a registered contractor, then click Continue Application
- Review the summary information; click Edit to update information or Continue Application to submit your contractor information