There are four categories of changes for either an application or issued permit. This article summarizes what changes you may make via the Seattle Services Portal and provides links to help articles with step-by-step instructions.
- Submit updated documents after submission during review
- Submit an amendment for your application or permit
- Submit your job start and schedule inspections after your permit is issued
- Submit a contact change request
- Pay fees for your application or permit
Submit updated documents after submission during review:
During the review process, after the application has been submitted, you may be asked to provide additional documents or revised versions of documents that you already submitted. For every required document (also described as a Condition), you must select a matching Document Type during the upload process. Go directly to the Attachments tab to upload documents. You must be a contact on the record and logged in. Refer to:
- How to Respond to Street Use Corrections
- How to Respond to Additional Information Requests from Street Use
- How to Provide Documents to Begin the Next Phase Review for Your SIP
TIP: You do not use the Make Changes link to upload documents like you do on SDCI records. For Street Use, you use the Attachments tab on a record and select the documents to upload.
Submit an amendment for your application or permit:
Click the Make Changes button from your My Records list. The amendments that display depend on the type of permit and the status of your application. To see the Make Changes button, you must be a contact on the record and logged in (and the contact on the record needs to be the same as the contact linked to your Seattle Services Portal account).
Depending on the type of permit and the status of your application, these are the amendments you may submit using the Make Changes button.
On applications prior to issuance:
- ROW Withdrawal – Used to request withdrawal for an application
- Enable Access – Used to give someone access in the Seattle Services Portal to a record. They must have an established Seattle Services Portal account.
On issued permits:
- ROW Date Change Request – Used to move a start date for a use that still has a future start date. The duration remains the same, only the start and expiry date change. No other changes are allowed. Date Changes are available only for certain types of permits.
- ROW Extension Request – Used to extend dates for one or more uses. No other changes are allowed. If your amendment includes a new use or use area change, you must apply for a Revision Amendment. Extensions are available only for certain types of permits.
- Permit Revision for Construction, Utility, SIP, Vending, Long-Term Public Space, or Trees – Used to request changes such as:
- Address change requests
- Scope of work changes (e.g., new use types, mobility impact changes, increases to use areas)
- Date extensions in addition to scope changes
- ROW Withdrawal – Used to request cancellation of an issued permit
- Enable Access – Used to give someone access in the Seattle Services Portal to this record. They must have an established Seattle Services Portal account.
Submit your job start and schedule inspections after your permit is issued:
Go directly to the Inspections tab on your permit. Refer to:
- How to Provide or Reschedule a Street Use Job Start Notification
- How to Request or Reschedule a Street Use Inspection
Submit a contact change request:
Go directly to the Attachments tab on your application or permit and upload a Change Existing Contact Form. Refer to:
Pay fees for your application or permit:
Go directly to the Fees tab on your application. Refer to: